What is the Sydney Educational Fellowship Program?
Writing for Fellowship
2020 Expression of interest (All categories)
If you are considering submitting an application for fellowship this year then please complete an EOI at: https://forms.gle/Xp7gPGVJTjo2fBjJ6
Register to attend a writing workshops
To support people in applying for fellowship, Educational Innovation is running several workshops that will provide all applicants (AFHEA, FHEA, SFHEA and PFHEA) and potential applicants with the guidance necessary to showcase their teaching. Each workshop offers the opportunity to receive guidance and feedback on any writing you have already done. If you have yet to start writing, do not worry as the workshop will also be a chance to receive an overview of process. Educational Innovation can also advise on which category of fellowship to pursue, for those who are uncertain.
The workshop will cover:
- Structure and style of the Account of Professional Practice (APP)
- Integrating dimensions of the UKPSF into your APP
- Reviewing and refining your work through peer and mentor guidance
- Assessor expectations
To prepare, you will need to:
- Self-enrol into the Sydney Educational Fellowship Program eCommunity in Canvas
- Bring either a sample of your work (e.g. a draft application, outline, paragraph) OR some general writing that lists your teaching responsibilities and achievements.
Event details and registrationRegister | 5th March 2020, 10am – 12pm, Rooms 249-250, Level 2, Fisher Library Register | 10th March 2020, 10am- 12pm, Rooms 249-250, Level 2, Fisher Library Register | 12th March 2020, 10am – 12pm, Rooms 249-250, Level 2, Fisher Library
Spaces at workshops are limited.